High-Asset And High Net Worth Divorce Services
If you own a business or professional practice or otherwise possess substantial property and assets, going through divorce is more than just a personal issue — it has the potential to affect all aspects of your professional and financial life.
At Wallitsch & Iacobelli, LLP, we can help you understand the legal, financial and professional implications of going through a divorce. Working closely with you, we will provide advice regarding tax implications, protecting retirement accounts and other assets, identifying or discovering hidden assets, valuating your business or other property, and numerous other issues that may factor into your divorce.
The Legal Resources You Need From A Team Of Experienced And Reputable Attorneys Serving High Net Worth Individuals Throughout Pennsylvania
Our principal attorney, Abele Iacobelli, combines his extensive legal experience with a background in tax litigation and representation. Having earned his LL.M. in tax, Mr. Iacobelli stands out among other family law attorneys with an in-depth understanding of general, business, estate and other tax-related matters that can affect divorce proceedings.
Common high-asset divorce matters we handle include:
- Valuating and dividing professional practices, including law offices and medical practices
- Valuating and dividing family-owned businesses
- All aspects of real estate and property division
- Discovery, valuation and division of retirement accounts, pensions and other investments
- Working with forensic accountants and tax specialists during property division
- Working with those who are shareholders in corporations to protect their investments
- Tax representation and litigation services
- Wealth preservation planning
Whether you reside in Allentown, Jim Thorpe, Lehighton or another surrounding community, we can help you protect your assets before, during and after your divorce. Once the divorce action is filed, we have numerous options for freezing assets and keeping your spouse from selling off stocks, blowing through savings or otherwise liquidating assets.
Build A Wall Around Your Wealth During Complex Property Division Proceedings
With our established reputation in the local legal community, many lawyers refer complex divorce cases to us. With the resources to handle even the most difficult cases through litigation or alternative dispute resolution strategies, we are confident we can help you with your case.
Call us to learn more about your options at 610-434-5441 or send us an email by completing our online contact form.